Saturday, April 4, 2009

m&m's!!!=)

Jenn and I was cleaning our room here in Sabah after the mess the workers did fixing the leaking pipe. And suddenly...........................................................................
taaadaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenn found this.=)

m&m's!!! A real big bottle Jenn bought for me when she went to Bangkok.

Haha. I know, I know...it's awesome right? it's a super pack. I think there are about 2000 biji left inside (cause i already makan quater of it). Hehe. It's my favorite since long long time ago.=)


my laptop has extra colorful keys!!! :)

yummy yummy!

to all m&m's lovers out there: i hope this puts a smile on your face when you see this. Don't waste any second; GET TO THE NEAREST GROCERY STORE AND GET ONE!!!
m&m's should pay me man... for advertising for them. HAHAHA!!! =)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aiyo... Bought for you so long dy, still tak sanggup finish it kah? I can buy you more k... =)