Saturday, November 20, 2010

Little things that make me smile

Say Hello to Slushy!! =)
CK got me this from Singapore. So cute right?? Look at those eyes..melts your heart instantly just by looking at them. The exact same feeling when I saw Waddles. =)

This is Waddles. Ky's birthday present. =)
Waddles look abit frightened here though. HAHA!
Thank you CK. I really like it. =)))

And not forgetting to say thank you to my mom who sent me this cross-stitched Ultraman few weeks back. =) Maybe this is exactly what my mom thinks of me. Haha. Look at the sweat on Ultraman's forehead!
Can't wait to go home..counting the days. =)

6 comments:

mie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mie said...

awww... so so cute la... cnt tahan feel like wana squeeze them... hehehe
n nice ultraman cstich frm ur mom... so nice la ur mom...

skyofwishes said...

Slushy and Waddles are relative oh. Both have big blue eyes.
=)
Waddles not used to face camera gua, so look frightened a bit. lol.

Michael Ch'ng said...

Slushy so cute...

Eeleen said...

*Jamie* Thank you. :) My mom is indeed a great woman. Hehe.

*Michael* Thank you, Michael. :) Thanks for dropping by.

Eeleen said...

I like the way you say it Laiyee! Hahahahahaha. The part where Waddles got frightened by the camera. LOL. That's funny. =)