Friday, February 1, 2013

Untitled...

...Just because I cannot think of a title good enough to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm currently at LCCT airport, waiting for my 8:50pm flight to arrive. I came down to KL for training yesterday, and started feeling physically horrible since last night. And right now, I can feel my face and head burning due to fever, my head hurts, my body hurts, my joints hurt, my eyes hurt because there's a growth somewhere around my right eye that causes me to be unable to close my eyes too tightly. Plus, I just cried myself silly in the middle of the LCCT crowd, drawing pretty much attention, when Zoel called to ask me how am I feeling. I've been pretending that I'm alright in the office the whole day, or to be frank, the past few days, and I guess it's time for me to break down when someone finally, sincerely ask me "How do you feel..?"........

I just wanna go home. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!