Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kuching, Sarawak (Part 2)

#4. Sarawak Cultural Village

Finally, some outdoor photos!!! :)
The Sarawak Cultural Village near Santubong. We get to see how Rumah Bidayuh, Rumah Iban, Rumah Penan and their interior looks like. 50 families living in one long house without doors. Errrrrr. Imagine you were doing some "night activity" with your spouse and your neighbour walks pass. HAHAHAHAHA. Awkwarddddd. I just cannot imagine. Lol.

 [Part of their traditional clothes]
 [Don't you just love the colors..? :)]
 [Old school cloth making process. Thank God for machines nowadays.]
 [Sapeh]
 
 [Fresh pepper!!]


#5. Fairy Cave
It is said that the Fairy Cave takes its name from a stalagmite structure at the entrance of the cave, which resembles a Chinese deity. 
I say that some dude must have got really drunk, entered this cave and mistaken the bats as fairies. HAHAHA. I don't know much about stalagmite, rocks or stones. But this cave is a beauty. And the air is so fresh and cooling. :)
[Zoel and I :)]
 [The road... everybody has to take to get into the cave laaaa.]
 [I see the light....]
I must have scrape my fingers on one of the rocks, and carried moss/bacteria/virus in my nails. And ate without washing my hands properly. 'Cause I suffered from a very very very bad food poisoning after that. Vomit, diarrhea, nausea, headache, chills. Please listen to your parents when they ask you to wash your hands before each meal. No joke. -.-

It was a good business trip. And I really have to thank God for good colleagues. :) Not perfect ones, but through them, God taught me how to be patient, efficient and to have a big heart. 

Til we meet again, Kuching. :)

Yours,

No comments: