Thursday, November 21, 2013

Problematic Tummy

If you are the kind of person who can eat anything without having to worry about the stomach turning into a washing machine, be really thankful.
I was born with a fairly weak tummy. =/ 
Lactose intolerant. Easily bloated. Indigestion. Diarrhea-prone. Zzz. 
If you need me to list down the foods I have to avoid, there isn't much left to enjoy in life. HAHAHA. 

Really laaa... See ah... No milk (lactose), no ice cream, no cheese, no pineapple (too acidic), guava (too much fiber), tom yam, chilli, curry, peanuts, no char koay teow (oily food causes my stomach to bloat wan I don't know why T.T), no tom yam maggi, no curry mee....... NoooooOOoooooOOOooooooooooooooo...... ='(

So in order to counter this problem, I eat everything and anything I want. YESHHH!!! 
Bwahahahahahahaa. And then run for the toilet. Hehehe. So my brother calls me the "lao sai queen" (diarrhea queen). =)
But I wasn't so lucky yesterday. Suffered from food poisoning and indigestion. So bad I had to go to the doctor. And he said: "Don't simply eat dy ah..."
So I gave doctor this Tom Hiddleston-grin............
[Eh-eh-eh...]
Ahahahahahahaha. XD
Okay. Fine. Fine. I was forced to eat porridge by my mom for two consecutive days already. HAPPY NOW?!?!? >:(
*grumpy*

No comments: