Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Malaysia Day

For those of you who don't know your sejarah (shame on you :P), it's Malaysia Day today - a day which marked the joining together of Malaya, North Borneo (now Sabah), Sarawak and Singapore to form Malaysia. It is not a public holiday, 'cause all the attention's given to 31st of August.
However, it is coincidental with the birthday of the Yang di-Pertua of Sabah, making the day a PUBLIC HOLIDAY in Sabah!!! =))) Jealous anot?

It also marks the end of my mid-term exams and the starting of my raya break (though classes will only end on friday, but half of the class balik kampung d so it feels like the break has started XP).

So me and my hang-out-bunch decided to roam in 1Borneo - the 1st & largest lifestyle hypermall in Sabah & East Malaysia. (It's actually something we do every week 'cause it's just next to our campus. I have already tried almost all the restaurants in it. Hehe.)
But students being students, we had cheap & satisfying KFC for lunch with a special voucher;

Played with everything & anything we can fool with;
-jenn & zhini-

Stupid cap & fly-eye sunglasses chosen by the 2 girls above;

Watched a lame movie, but quite funny la - Where got ghost?
-wan xian, juling, keai sin-

And found myself a perfectly tight Spongebob shirt in FOS.

Muahahahahaha!!!
And Dalila, if you do read my blog, know that I'm waiting for your raya kuih okay? If you don't bring back some for me...be careful... XD *evil laughter* Hehe.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lil miss spongebob! =)