Sunday, October 7, 2012

Money Not Enough $$$

I remember when I received my first summer job pay check, I felt like the richest person on earth. Serious. I had no commitment or whatsoever, so after giving a portion to my parents and also tithes, I had more than enough to keep and spend. It was an awesome feeling. And I remember telling myself, if I could do so much with this summer job pay check, imagine what I could do with a real salary!!

But sadly, that's not the case. LOL. As you grow up, your commitments increase. Car loans, phone bills, credit card bills etc. GAH. Why oh why......................... Sigh.
I guess it's just part of growing up la.. :(
HOWEVER, if I sit down and reflect upon my life, I actually have all I need. :) It's the "wants" that is burning a hole in my pocket. Hehe. For example... TAAA DAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Oakley Jawbone. It just spells A.W.E.S.O.M.E. 
Like me. Bwahahahahahahahahahaa.
Awesome sun glasses for awesome people. A must have. Hehe.

And then, there's my road bike. Another bomb in the pocket. 

And my new Unihoc stick finally arrived!! Can't take it seriously with its color but I'm sure it'll kick ass. :D
Player + 1.5 Curve :)


I guess I just have to work harder la that's all...:) 加油!! 加油!!

2 comments:

skyofwishes said...

Very agree on your phrase that "It's the "wants" that is burning a hole in my pocket.", haha. like I read a book, the book said when you have higher pay, you will have higher debt, if you work for money.

Eeleen said...

Lai Yee!!! :)
Yea..I guess we have to start finding ways to let money work for us. :) How leh? Any advice from the book you read?