Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Jelly Legs

It was my 2nd time riding up to Balik Pulau yesterday, and fuhhhhhh!!! It felt great. =)
Unlike my first time, which I struggled all the way, started with a slight pull on the inner thigh, to cramping calves and toes; then I had to stop twice because both my legs were cramping so badly that my toes were on top of one another (very hard to explain laaa). 

But this time, even though it was tiring and still teeth clenching, I didn't stop. I just keep pedalling and repeating to myself: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13. And true enough, I did. =) On the way up, I received so many thumbs up from fellow cyclists, and that was the little little encouragement I needed. Google maps said my route takes 37 minutes drive and is a total of 22.7km to reach Balik Pulau market; Dreamer's meter said the same about the distance (minus 1 or 2 kilometers), and I took 45 minutes to cycle up there. Not bad what right..? =)

I wish I could show you the beautiful sunset scenery I saw while riding up Balik Pulau, but sadly I was in such a rush to training I couldn't stop to take any pictures. Next week perhaps..? =)

So my legs are super jelly now. It's jelly-er than jelly beans. =P I've been trying to walk elegantly at work today while having sore thighs and jelly knees. Cycling up to Balik Pulau for floorball state training, then some physical workouts.... Fuhhhhhhh. =) K.O. Really K.O.ed. However, it was a satisfying night as I proved myself stronger than I thought.
Now fingers crossed that my girls can go for Merdeka Cup, so we can go to KL and claim back what's ours: 
VICTORY.

Love,

No comments: