Sunday, November 17, 2013

Penang Bridge International Marathon 2013

There's one person I really wanna thank you today, and he is no other than my hero daddy. =)
He stayed up whole night so that he can drive me to Queensbay on time, and was already waiting for me at the designated place ('cause I ran without my phone so we had to confirm a waiting place as he wouldn't be able to contact me). It was the best feeling I felt after a long long time to see him standing there and smiling, and laughing at me at the same time 'cause I was walking one kind. Hmmmp. And to hug him. =)

So yes. I was late for my marathon. Started 5 minutes late. When my dad woke me up it was already 2:30am and I was like sh*t. Zzz. Stupid Twilight kept me up til 12am. Hehehehe. How can you resist vampire movies?!?!?! :D I weally did try to sleep. Weally weally. ;)
Okay. Back to the story, didn't have time for Milo, no time to bang sai (bad bad bad), no time to warm up properly. I ran to the starting line and ran pass it like a boss. Haha.

Running with a colon full of sh*t is bad. Extra load. And it really uspets the tummy. =(
But then something cheered me up. There was this girl running in a cute unicorn mascot!!! It's so fluffy I'm gonna dieeeeee!!! Hahaha. Darn cute la. But I cannot imagine the heat she has to go through wearing that thick suit. Zzz.

[Yours truly]
Timing was satisfactory, since I started chaotically. Heh.
Event Results
9KM Split:01:13:01.68
17KM Split:02:10:25.27
ChipTime:02:48:45.84
GunTime:02:49:17.47
Ranking:360/1876 

It was a good run. I find myself dreaming a lot along the way, looking at stars and also at people's funny way of running. Haha. Enough marathon for this year!!! Enough is enough!!! >=)
Thank you Jesus, for helping me to stay focus even when my legs were hurting and help me tahan my bang sai til I finish. Haha. *You have no idea*

No comments: