Monday, May 25, 2009

=)

I never knew that people will actually remember it when you do even the smallest things for them. But yea, they do. =)
When I was in form6 math tuition class, I used to bring food like honey stars, koko crunch, smarties and other junks to class to share with my friends. And I can't believe they actually remember!! =) or at least one remembers la...
See. This is the living proof. hehe. XP I brought a box of honey stars for Farah with a small note attached to it. And she kept it. Awwwww. =)

Judy was the one who wrote "hantu" by the way. haha! ><
Sigh...how i miss those schooling and tuition days. =(

Anyway, i bought a new compilation album last Thursday featuring those older-but-beautiful love songs! =)

The songs inside are way awesome. Finally got my hands on songs like Don't Know Much and Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You. =))))))))))))))))))) Love it love it love it!!!
Thank you daddy. =) He was the one who bought it for me actually.

That's for you dad. =)

And I cooked last saturday. Hmmm...not really cooked la. I should say, I prepared lunch. =)

Not bad huh?!?!? =) except for the chicken. A little bit OVER-ROASTED. muahahaha. XP
Went to Youth in the afternoon. So happy to see all my childhood buddies - Theresa, Mel, Cuilin etc. And my baby godsis. =) She korek my bag, found my camera and started her full-time job - camwhoring. XP Good to see you babe.

.ashleytansuelyn.


Met up with schoolmates later at night. It was Kar Yee's birthday that day so I stayed out later than I usually do. Just for you girl. Proud not?!?! Hahahaha. =) You should be. X)

Happy birthday girl. =)
Till then. =)

1 comment:

1PluS1=2 said...

wow... i am really surprise to find my face in ur blog.... my face in this picture is fat lar!!!! =S anyw... thx for the wish... c ya!