Monday, May 4, 2009

Finally...

It's over!!! My finals are over!!! =) muahahahahaha!!! I'm soooooooooooo happy right now...but the sad thing is that I cannot show it. 'Cause Jenn has another paper tomorrow and she needs to concentrate. So I gotta keep the happiness to myself.
................................................
After 5 seconds
Cannot! I cannot keep it to myself anymore! Sorry Jenn. I'll do it quietly and secretly ok...? XP
"hahahahahahahahahahaha"
"wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
"laaaalaaaalaaalaalalalalaalala"
"whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh"
"yaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooo"
Pheww! That feels better. =)
And the best part is...hols are starting and I'M GOING HOME!!! =)
Though I may not be very free during the hols but at least I'll have 2 months away from all those reports, assignments and lectures =
LIBERTY!! FREEDOM!!

statue of not-so-liberty. XP
haha!!

No comments: