Sunday, July 19, 2009

July babies

I am always exceptionally broke in the month of July for one good old reason - July babies!!! X)))) Gotta buy presents laaa...birthday card laaa...send tons of birthday messages laaa...birthday cake laaa...belanja makan laaa... I haven't even paid my school fee and there goes all my money!! T.T
Sigh.. Who asked me to have so many friends le...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =)))))
(The little angel on my right shoulder says: "Stop being so perasan eeleen." =) Hehe. Ooopss.
Well, this week me and mua friends just celebrated two July babies' birthday - Hui Loo and Lai Yee. Nothing fancy, just makan-makan, talk crap and laugh our arse off. =) It was fun. Wheeeeeeeeeee! =)
Hui Loo & her present.

My food - cheesy chicken. We makan-ed in New York New York.

Jenn's salad. Looks pretty sad huh. Haha.

Birthday girl's cake. I tell you lo, the secret recipe waitress ar, cukup funny lo. We asked her to write 22 on the cake, but she wrote a "2" on each piece of cake. Sweat. Really sweat. -.-''
The waitress has SERIOUS sense of "humour". X))))

New way to put your candles!

Top (left-right): huey yi, me, lai yee
Bottom: yi fui, pei chee, hui loo & jenn

The model behind needed to clean her nose. I was just helping. =P

Lai Yee

Chocolate Indulgence... *drooling*

And there are more birthdays to come.
So to all those who are born in July...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =)
And have a blessed, awesome year ahead.

3 comments:

Quin said...

i'm born in JULY!!!! =D *hint hint*

Eeleen said...

err... hello... i thought someone had the same birthday as i??? Hahahaha. =))) Your post "Aw, mom!" was real funny. I can so imagine the whole scenario. Haha. =)

skyofwishes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.