Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A south china sea away.

Whether I like it or not, time flies, and my holidays are over. So I'm back here in the so called BIG jungle. A south china sea away from home. =]
So far that even Fireflyz' Fokker F50 turboprop powered aircraft is unable to fly to from Penang (cause it will fly halfway and head into the deep blue sea). X)))) Just like this:

Hahahahaha. My drawing's real good. =))))

So anyway, daddy took us down to Cameron Highlands for a one day trip, 2 days before I head back here. =) Here are the pics.
The hotel that we stayed in. Weijin and mommy.

Cactus. Now living in our living room. =)

Okay...I seriously had no idea why I took picture with the pots. X)))

Maybe...I wanted to look like HIM!!!
Winnie the Pooh!!! With his little honey pot. =)))
But I guess the only similarity we have is that we're both fat. X)))

Mr. & Mrs. Tan =)

Us.

Tomatooooooooooesssss!!!

Now you see why daddy's my hero. Cause he's not afraid of butterflies!!! (Duh...) =P

Look at the size of it...

mommy...=)




And this little thing stopped on my shoulder and I was like so excited! So I told my brother to quickly take a picture of it...
Manatau...he took it without my face. ><"

Vandalism?!?!?!?

Just marking our territory laaa. =))))

Last but not least, this is a picture of a city boy who has never seen a dead cicada.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Sorry baby brother. X)
And before I go, let me show you a juicy thing daddy found in our garden...
Cute hor?!?

Look at the size of it!

If Penangites eat caterpillars for breakfast, you'll be so dead - you big fat thing! XP

Lastly...
I miss home. very very much.

No comments: