Saturday, February 6, 2010

My first..

..not first kiss la duh. Hahaha. =)
It's my first time vomiting in the car. Eewww.. I know.
Was driving home on Thursday night after work and meeting up with my best friend, then that feeling started..the feeling you get when your food starts going up your throat.
Wanted to stop by the side of the road but it was too late. It came out just like that. Urghh.
It was all over my shirt, pants, and even the handbreak and seatbelt. And I had no idea what to do.
So I drove home quietly and blankly. And when I reached, the only person I know who's not gonna shout at me for such mess, is my dad. And Jenn of course, but..she's not here.
So I called him, and he quietly came out, open my door, took off my seat belt for me, and said:
"Go wash up, Daddy will clean up the mess."
And I said sorry to him. 'Cause I really was.
Slept real early that night, but my night was just about to start. Woke up at 1,4,6am to throw up and diarrhea. Didn't really sleep. And the amazing thing is, I still drag myself to work the next day.
It was food poisoning. Obviously. Must have been what I had for lunch. =]
But despite the pain of the body, it didn't hurt as much as the heart..

2 comments:

+ wlin ~ said...

Oops...sick liao mz take MC la...this is benefit lai mah....hehe...
take good rest while sick..dun vomit in car d :)jkjk

eevon_ said...

take good care, avoid oily foods lar.. =)