Saturday, February 13, 2010

New found toy

My Canon Digital IXUS 95 IS!! =)

Yes, I finally decided to get it after eyeing it for a very long time. And so far, I'm pretty satisfied with both the gadget and it's images. =)
For more information on the camera, click here.

Picture speaks louder than words. So let me show you the difference between a Nikon Coolpix 3700 (3.2mp) & a Canon Digital IXUS 95 IS:
[Nikon Coolpix 3700]

[Canon Digital IXUS 95 IS]

See the difference? Canon's flashlight is more controlled thus giving u a more natural and soothing picture (Note that I switched on my dining room's yellow light). And this is only one of its great specs. =)
Bottom line, I love my Canon Digital IXUS 95 IS!! =)

5 comments:

Adrian Tan CS said...

nice... i like how the camera 'softens' the image. good job sis!

weijin said...

Stupid camera, hahahas.

Eeleen said...

Adrian: Thank you..well..still cannot compete with your SLR. Hehe. =) Not done talking to you yet that day. =)

Weijin: The camera's stupid cause I got a stupid brother who doesn't know how to use it. =P Hahahahaha. Lalala. Loves.

Kathryn said...

Hey, gonna let me play with your new toy???haha..dear, i wont be going back on the 26th d...canceled my trip...but surely will let you know when i'm going back ya!!

Adrian Tan said...

@ eeleen yea, that day's conversation got stucked lol... nvm u can always text me or anything. I will always be available! ^.^