Saturday, March 26, 2011

March Madness

Dear March,
You're one of my favorite months every year not just because I was born on this month (actually it is. haha), but you never fail to make it more and more exciting for me every year. Especially this year. =)

It has been a crazeee and exciting month for me. Decisions, competitions, work loads, falling sick, horrible toothache, commitments, celebrations, loads of fun..Ahhh. And it's still not ending! Another 5 more days to go! =)

I was supposed to blog about my birthday celebration but but but..too busy ma. =) But I should at least take this opportunity to thank my awesome possum bunch of friends for making this an unforgetful birthday. =)
[Hueyyi, Zhini, Yifui, Juling and Kelyn surprised me at pass midnight with a "special" homemade chocolate cake. =) I shall not explain why it's special here. Haha.]

And Zhini compiled an birthday autograph book for me which consist of notes and birthday wishes from my coursemates. So sweet right?;)
[& pardon my sleepy look. It was already very late when they barged in. =)]
Then another group of friends gave me a surprise after lab work. Hehe. Thank you peeps. =)
I was actually very tired due to falling sick and having a very bad wisdom tooth ache..=( So my friends really did cheer me up a whole lot. =)
We went for dinner later in the evening in Sailor's restaurant. Love the atmosphere. The food was awesome. And the cheese tart ZiBin bought for me as a cake was S.U.P.E.R.Y.U.M.M.Y. =)
[Happy birthday Eeleen!]
[The girls. =)]
 [The limited edition boys in my course. =)]
Feeding people in many cultures, is a sign of appreciation. So that was what I did. I fed every single one of them. But could only post up some of the pictures here ya. =)
[Tracie]
 [Susie]
 [Super shy Kaang Cheing. Haha.]
 [& my ever annoying roomie. X)]
Thanks you people!! I really, really appreciate what you did for me..=)
*BIG hugs*
& CK got me a mini cooper model as a birthday present with my number 39 and my name signed on top of the car. Imagine if the car was real!! Woooootsss!!! =) 
[Thank you CK.....]
 [Mr. Big Lips (from Lavinia) with Mini! =)]
 [& this card came all the way from Penang!!! Thank you karyee. =) It's a Birthday Wonderland!]
There's still another pending birthday present from my coach. Will blog about it when it finally arrives. Heheheeee. =)

Let me see...what else happened this month...*Thinking thinking*
OH!!!!!!!!!!! I finally went to the dentist!!! =) ALMOST fainted in the hospital. HAHA. No la..just exaggerating. =)
The nurse told me I had to take the tooth out just because the pain keeps reoccuring. Listen carefully ya. It's the nurse who told me. Not the dentist. So they scheduled a minor operation surgery for me on the 4th of April. And I AM SO NOT CONVINCED WHY I SHOULD GO FOR IT. X[ Hmmmp!!

And I ordered my Salming Cypher-Z blade already. Wanna try something new while saving for a new stick. =) Can't wait for it to arrive!

Last but not least, I am signing up for my first marathon of 2011 very soon. The Borneo International Marathon!!! =) I'm doing a half marathon, which is 21km. Phew! Wonder if I could make it. =)
I'm not joining it to compete since it's my first time. But I want to finish it within the time limit and feel a sense of accomplishment, and receive the finisher's medal. I'm putting my faith in the Lord to finish this race. =)

No comments: