Thursday, February 24, 2011

Long awaited parcel

Guess what finally arrived today??? =D
~Drum roll................................................Cymbal smash!!!!!~
Taaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! =)
My Road ID wrist band!!! =)
 
[Jennifer aka Ze roommate caught me smiling like gila!]

 [Trying it on. Fits perfectly. =)]
 [Cantik kan? Red. The color of power.]
I engraved these 3 words as my quote: Endurance, Character, Hope. 
As written in Romans 5:3-4 "Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces endurance; endurance, character; and character, hope."
This Road ID will not only be an aid during emergency, but also a reminder to myself that whatever trials or troubles that may come my way, it produces endurance, character and most of all, hope. =)
[This thing looks good on my hand! Hahahahahaha.]
For those of you who don't know what's this..check out this site:
When you can't speak for yourself, your Road ID will speak for you. 
Better to be safe than sorry. Ain't it? =)
Lastly, just wanna say thank you to the most awesome Chan Kar Yee for this Super BELATED Christmas present.. Hahahaha. Hehe.. Thanks girl. 你是最好的你知道吗? =D

3 comments:

1PluS1=2 said...

知道! =D n i love that smile!

Jen said...

hahaha... no blood type.. =P

Eeleen said...

What no blood type??
Got blood type! Just that I dono only ma. HAHAHAHAHAHA. =D