Thursday, February 17, 2011

捞鱼生

It's the last day of Chinese New Year so I my as well post something to end CNY 2011 la. =)
Went lou sang with the girls in Sushi King yesterday. It's my 2nd time doing it, though I don't really understand the purpose behind it. But aiya. For the fun of it. =)
[Teeheeheeeee. Guess who's NOT camera shy at all? =)]
[Sushi King's Yee Sang. Very yummy!! See the things by the side? They are actually tempura flour batter. And my friends joke about it saying that it's the leftover from all the fried tempura the kitchen prepared for other customers and gave it to us. =.=" Probably true though. Hahahaha. =D]
[Close up. Consist of scallop, crab meat, jelly fish, salmon, raw fish, fried egg, shredded carrot, reddish, cucumber and...cannot remember. =D]
[Dang! The camera loves me!]
[Awww..=) Errr..Hueyyyyyyyi..why are you not looking at the camera??]
[All smiles. =) Canon 95 Ixus]
[All smiles. =) Canon 1000D]
Actually I kinda just got home from floorball training. And guess what CK saw near his place??
[A lighted up lion dance! Hahahaha..So nice right??]
Didn't know it would be so festive and happening here in KK on Chap Goh Meh. =)
[We saw 5 lions dancing together..]
 [I even recorded fireworks, standing so close to it that the ashes landed on top of my head.=)]
So, Happy Chap Goh Meh all you people out there. =) Enjoy throwing your oranges!

1 comment:

XiuQi said...

how nice, get to see fireworks!
i spent my chap go meh alone, staring at my lappie in this tiny small hostel room! =(