Thursday, February 17, 2011

CNY 2011

It's true when people say that one will learn the importance of Chinese New Year as he or she grows up. It used to be all about ang paos, fireworks, CNY cookies & food but now.. I find myself excited about CNY 'cause..sadly, that's very much the only time I get to see all my family and friends. =]

[Meet Bunnie! A gift from Sam. Thanks Sam!]
 [& this is my forever annoying..Ooops..I mean loving dad. Hehe. =)))]
 [Love that money can't buy. =) With an extra special guest!
Not guest anymore la actually. =)]
 [My 2 cousin sisters with their ...... faces. Indescribable. LOL.]
But well, nothing beats spending my Bunny Chinese New Year with loved ones. =)
And I get to meet up with my AWESOME bunch of childhood besties too who made me stand in front to hold the camera while taking pictures 'cause they say I'm the shortest causing my face to look the biggest in all of the pics and going up and down the escalator in Queensbay looking like a bunch of crazy girls! X) HAHA! But it was fun. =)

Hang out with the high school babes too! =) Didn't miss out Cheyyi this time. =)
 
 Sorry for the poor pic. It's an Instax scanned into pc. Hehe. Paiseh. =D
I don't know what lies ahead..but let the days come.. 'Cause I know my future's in God's hands..=)
Happy Chinese New Year peeps! =)

No comments: