Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sweat it out

I've been waiting forever for Malaysia's Nike store to come out with their latest Nike Pro Combat fitted base layer tops. But guess what?? It's out of stock after coming out for only 3 weeks. Ughhh.
And Adidas is not having any Techfit base layer tops for women in Malaysia either. So my final solution now is either to wait AGAIN, or to purchase online.
[Nike Pro Combat Core Women's Training T-shirt]
 
I've tried this on, and it's super comfortable. The only problem is that they only have M size, which is way too large on me. So it's either S or XS. And I've read the reviews on Nike, most of them say it fits great and it fits tight. Exactly what I needed. They also say it's not too stubby or short, and the major plus is that it doesn't ride up.

This is the one I'm wearing currently.
[Nike Pro Ultimate Tight Boxed Tank Top]
It's comfortable and it's really good at keeping my body dry but the major problem is that the bottom keeps rolling up. I can't wear it alone for training 'cause it keeps coming up and it's pretty troublesome to have to worry about pulling it down all the time while running. Which is why I can only wear it as base layer and also why I'm thinking of getting a new one.
[Adidas Techfit PowerWeb Tank Top]
 
My coach suggested this. It looks great, not too expensive if purchased online. The only problem now is it's no where to be found in Malaysia and I can't try it out to have a feel of it. =(
Agrhhhh.. Help me out guys..=(
Nike or Adidas? Sleeveless or short sleeve? Wait or buy online? Gahhhhh...
*Thinking..thinking*

Something funny to show you guys. These was what's in my luggage when I came back from CNY break. Hahahahahaaaa. =D
[Floorballs!!!]
 
And last but not least, new stick or new blade??
[Salming's Quest Kickzone Tipcurve]
If I get Quest, I gotta change my style of playing. I'm more of a blade person than a shaft person. So if I don change my style of playing, getting a kickzone will be useless 'cause I won't be utilizing its technology much.
If not, I should just change my blade to this:
[Salming Cypher Z blade]
 
Decisions.. decisions.. =]

1 comment:

1PluS1=2 said...

I like the Nike Pro Combat compared to the Adidas one... will keep an eye for you alright... =]