Thursday, September 8, 2011

Abandoned blog

My blog has been so abandoned la. I keep telling myself to post something at least once a week, but end up failing to do so. Sigh. I guess Facebook is partly at fault 'cause it's so much easier to post things on Facebook as compared to writing it here. =P Sorry Blogspot! Hehe.

Well, a little update on myself then. =) I've FINALLY finish my Degree in University. Phew. Time really flies. There goes my 4 years full of fun, excitement, friends, and all sorts of ups and down. If you ask me if I would still go to Sabah if I get to choose again, I would definitely say "Yes". =)

Anyway, after a two months rest, I started applying for jobs, and I just attended two interviews in the past 3 days. =) It was okay I guess. Still waiting for them to consider. But the funny thing I have to share here is the fact that, at the age of 2x (I'm soooo not gonna reveal my age LOL), my parents still follow me to my interviews. Hahahaha.

Of course I won't bring them up to the office, but it's funny to see how they're so excited for me as I seek for my first job. =) My dad keeps telling me this before I step out of the car: "No RM3k, no talk!" LOL. Then they ask if the company is legitimate; and ask me to bring pepper spray to the interview just in case..etc etc. Hahahahahaha.
PARENTS. You won't understand them until you're one yourself. I guess. =)

3 comments:

Eason Lim said...

Erm...RM3k?I wish i also can get a job with this high salary...nvr thought that an Engineer only get RM2k sth even in KL...wish u good luck in ur job seeking :)

mie said...

eason, engineer in KL will be "bully"... they will be paid lower than other... heheheh

Eeleen said...

Thank you Eason!! :)
Well..I think all fresh grads are just underpaid in the beginning la..It will get better as times go by..:)

And Jamie, how you know they kena bully..? :)