Saturday, September 10, 2011

If I were a boy

Interesting question ain't it..?? =)
Trust me, I've wondered that many times. I've always been very tomboyish since I was a little girl. My friends played with Barbie dolls and teapots but I was out cycling and climbing trees with other boys which I can't seem to recall their names or faces; or I'll be playing those tiny green soldiers with my brother and when things get heated up, I wrestle with my brother until either one of us starts crying or gets hurt.
Teeheehee..=) WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

So, If I were a boy, even for a week...let me try to list down 10 things I would do. =)
Please note that these are things I would do if I am a boy for a week. And I'm not gonna waste time writing all those nice, sweet things like, I won't hurt a girl, or I'll respect a girl..that'd be quite boring ey. =D
 
1. I think I'll swim naked in the sea for once. Being a girl you can't do that AT ALL!

2. I'll spike my hair!! Wanna know how myself look like in Tae Yang's haircut. =)

3. I'm gonna take a one day kick-boxing course, then go and punch the guys that once broke my best friends' hearts. I'll do this on the last day before I turn back into a girl so they won't be able to find me. Muahahahaha. =D And I'll leave a note: That's for breaking XXX's heart. LOL.

4. I'm gonna go find my brother in my male form and see if he notices any similarity, and then tell him who I really am to scare the crap out of him. ;)

5. I'm gonna rent a Ferrari, put on a super good looking suit, "Vroom vroom" across crowded areas where tons of girls are looking at me; and then go pick up the plainest looking girl in the crowd (the kind that seem to just tag along with her best friend because her best friend ask her to. And because she's so plain no other guys are even interested in her), just to teach those other girls that appearance is not everything! And then I'll tell that plain girl that someday she's gonna find someone who loves her for real and she doesn't have to try so hard just to fit in. =)

6. I'll go to those sauna or jacuzzi rooms. Tsk tsk tsk.. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? ;) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Wait..do the men go naked in there? LOL.

7. I'm gonna eat so much, burp so much, and fart whenever I want. You can't do that as a girl! =D

8. Then I'll ask my best friend out for a date (if she's single) and see what she is like when she's out with a guy..Hehehehe..=)

9. If I were a boy, I think..I think la..I'll go pick a fight and feel the adrenaline rush while avoiding being punch. =)

10. If I were a boy, I know, for sure this time, I wouldn't treat girls the way many girls are being treated today, and make this world a better place.

Please forgive my insanity while writing this. =) Just my crazy thoughts.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I like #5 THE. BEST! :D

skyofwishes said...

i like number 5 too, number 9 is a must for guy, hahahaha.

Eeleen said...

Oh my gosh..LOL..you girls actually read it. Hahahahaha..=))
=) Thanks..Yes..I love #5. =) That's why it's the longest..=)

Anne Khoo said...

TAN EELEEN!!! U'R TOO FREE MAN. COME VISIT ME!!!!

Eeleen said...

Hahahahahahahaha!! Hey baby sis!! =)) You're abit too far la..BUT WAIT..I'm gonna work soon and I'm gonna earn alot of money to come visit you for sure..NZ is a must visit place. And you're a must person to see. =)) Hugs..