Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sick, AGAIN

Sigh. This is the 2nd time I've lost my battle to a cold in a month. I just recovered from bronchitis 2 weeks ago, and now here I am, coughing and  aching all over the body. :( Why oh why...

But I only have myself to blame for cycling under the rain last Saturday. Sigh. Didn't expect it to rain, it just poured suddenly, and I had no where to stop and hide. However, I never regretted my ride that day. Firstly, because I get to ride with my ever-so-adorable aunt; and 2ndly, I get to see so many road bikes on the road, as it was the Penang Pesta Cycling Open Championship!! :D I almost hit a divider 'cause I was busy staring at other people's bike. Hehe. And one of the cyclist thought I was one of the contestants and asked me where to get the jersey!! Hahaha!! I must have had the cyclist pro look! :P
[Sexy. All 3 of them. :P]

[Cyclists getting ready for the race]

[Cute g hotel logo :) ]
Went for lunch with parents in the afternoon after the morning ride, and I was immediately down with fever. My fever must have fried my brain 'cause I bought this pretty pricey little t-rex plush toy which I initially thought was a cute crocodile. =.="
[Meet Rexy the green dinosaur]
Please get well soon... Christmas is just around the corner... Don't let the coughing spoil this wonderful season...*Fingers cross*

No comments: