Sunday, December 2, 2012

First Ride

Went cycling with the boys for the first time yesterday. I was really, really nervous and scared 'cause it was my first time cycling on Penang roads. And if you've been to Penang, you'd know how crazy our traffic is, and how insane our drivers are, and how narrow our roads were made.
We started off from Gurney plaza at 7am. Weather was great, not too hot. Perfect for cycling. :)

The boys were really nice for waiting for me along the way and not leaving me behind though I was really slow. Haha. Deswyn was worried that I'll be bored cycling without someone in front of me (as the rest of them were already way ahead), so he overtook me and let me follow him. (But I know he secretly wants me to check out his b**t. HAHA.) Which made me even more depressed 'cause he made me realize how slow I was. =.="
Jason and Deswyn didn't manage to finish the route 'cause poor lil' Jason's tyre puncture along the way. =/ So Des had to cycle back home to get his car and fetch him and the bike home.

Overall. it was a good ride for a newbie and first timer. The hike up to Teluk Bahang dam was manageable. *Prouds* Dreamer did well too. *Double prouds* :)
[Calvin & Benson]

[Yours truly & Dreamer]
Special thanks to Deswyn, Calvin, Jason and Benson for making this ride a memorable one. :)

No comments: