Friday, November 23, 2012

Rest

The author of this blog has been really sick these two weeks. :(
And being a pharmaceutical rep., I see doctors everyday, to the extend I don't feel like seeing them when I'm sick. Heh. But I've been coughing so badly that I finally couldn't take it anymore, so I went to the doctor yesterday. And guess what? I was diagnosed with Bronchitis. 

Bronchitis is inflammation or swelling of the bronchial tubes (bronchi), the air passages between the nose and the lungs. More specifically, bronchitis is when the lining of the bronchial tubes becomes inflamed or infected.
People with bronchitis breathe less air and oxygen into their lungs; they also have heavy mucus or phlegm forming in the airways. Taken from http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/8888.php

No wonder my coughing is so bad. :(
And the funny part is, I sell antibiotics for the treatment of AECB (Acute Exacerbation Chronic Bronchitis). Haha. Irony. 
The doctor gave me antibiotics, meds for my cough, meds to clear my thick phlegm and for flu. He said I must have a caught a virus or a bacteria. And I suspect I got it from the hospital when I was seeing my doctors. Work hazard. Gah.

Anyhow, I do feel better today after taking a day off, and resting more. Finally!! After 2 weeks of coughing. :) But my medications are making my fingers tremble like I've got Parkinson's. Haha. And I'm feeling weak and tired that I have problem driving due to poor judgement. Sigh. But nonetheless, thank God I'm feeling much better today. Can't wait to get better so I could bring Dreamer out for a ride. ;) 

No comments: