Thursday, November 15, 2012

The New Ride

I've waited for this moment for years. And it finally came true.
Taaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
[ Meet my partner in crime ;) ]
 [ Every hero needs a helmet to protect their heads :P ]

I'm still getting used to riding this stallion. It feels different because the tyres are really thin and thus needs more control. I haven't found a name for my bike yet. Any suggestions peeps? :)
And Penang Bridge Marathon is in 3 days time. I really signed up for sh*t this time. =.="
Dear legs, be strong this Sunday. *Fingers cross*

3 comments:

skyofwishes said...

Woo, look nice. you really very sporting lah.

Eeleen said...

Haha..nice kah? I actually find the color rather boring. Black and white. But there were no other colors available for my model. :) Thanks Lai Yee!!! :)

skyofwishes said...

Nvm lah, your striking colour helmet can attract all the "spotlight". haha.