Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SCKL Marathon 2013

After weeks of procrastinating, I finally signed up for the 2013 Standard Chartered KL Marathon. Just thinking about it makes my legs tired. *Dreads* 
To be honest, I'm not really a marathon person. I don't like running long distance. But I guess one of the reasons I do it is because my heart can take it. =) And when I'm lazy to train, thinking about the upcoming marathon that I signed up for helps me get my lazy butt out of the couch. Heh. 

One of the cool things that SCKL Marathon has is that they allow you to put your name on your running bib. Tsk tsk tsk. 2 years ago, without 2nd thoughts, I would have just put Supergirl. But now, I guess I should just put SuperHippo or SuperSlowpoke. =.=" Haha. But nope. That wasn't what I entered in the bib name column. I wrote this instead:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. 
So when people cheer me on when I run, they'll be shouting: "GO SEXY!!!!" And it's gonna make me feel good, though I know with all the sweat and the tiredness on my face, probably makes me look like crap...but oh well... =P
And plus, I find it quite funny. Hehe.

My mom teased me, saying I should camp overnight at KL Dataran so I won't be late for the marathon, 'cause she knows I'll definitely get lost finding my way in KL. >=/ Meannie.
Gotta start training!!! =) And also remind C. Awesome not to run his full marathon with a singlet. "Suicidal". Haha.

[RUN FOR A REASON]
My reason: 'Cause I have a lot of body fats to shed. :P Oh come on, you don't need a reason to run. Run because you can. =) I'll see you people there!

No comments: