Saturday, February 9, 2013

Should I..?

It's 除夕 today!! It's the day before Chinese New Year where families would usually have their Reunion dinner. =) So,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR in advance to you people out there!! And have an awesome reunion dinner. =)

Anyway, my post today has nothing to do with Chinese New Year, maybe except the ang pow 'cause it will help me decide how to reward myself. Hehehe. 
I really worked my a** off last year, especially in December to hit my target. Yea it was tough, and I even have people telling me that it's impossible for me to achieve my target because I was an extra headcount in my area. Don't understand? Let me explain.

There are 10 chickens in a barn. And the owner prepares 10 portion of chicken feed for these chicks. Then there came another chicken, but the owner only has enough to prepare for 10 chickens. Go figure on what happens next. Haha. This is just a very surface explanation of the whole story la okay?

But by God's grace, I was able to pull through last year, and I can proudly say, I did fairly well. =) Not because I'm capable, but because I did my best, and the Big Fella up there did the rest. 
So I've decided to get myself something to encourage myself to do better this year, but I have so many things I want/need I don't know which to choose. Maybe you peeps could help me decide? =)

1. Oalkey Fast Jacket (Polarized lens)
The first Oakley that I set my eyes on was actually the Jawbone, but when I tried on it, it wasn't comfortable. I think my nose wasn't high enough for the nose piece (Haha. Chinese ma..what chu expect. Pfffft.), so the frame was actually sitting on my cheek instead. The Fast Jacket fitted better, and it's white and red, with orange lenses... Awesome laaa.. Hehe.

2. Lumix GF5
I've wanted the earlier model - GF3 since 3 years ago, but was really, really hesitant 'cause the price was RM2k++. Then when I finally started working and had some to spend, I spent it on my bike, Dreamer. =.=" I'm not really good at photography, but I love taking down memories in pictures. 'Cause if there's something I learn in my 25 years of life, is that once a moment has passed, it has passed. That adorable smile or laughter from a baby; the first time you watch a sunset together with your loved one, they won't come back when it's gone.

3. Get a new set of rim and tyres. And add two lines on my car. ;) Make it look slightly more badass.

4. Keep the money and save up for something better.
Pffffft.
If only I had a tree that grows money on it. Hehehehehe. =)

 

No comments: