Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Great New Year

I've been soooooooooo busy the past 2 weeks that I didn't even have the time to wish you peeps on Blogger a very Merry Christmas. So I'm gonna do it now, though I'm 6 days late... Teehee...
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND 
A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!!!!  
:D
Hahaha. Better late than never they say. :P

Christmas has been wonderful this year. :) Busy? Yes. Fulfilling? Double yes. :)
I was so caught up with preparing for my church's Children's Christmas Party, Christmas Eve performance, Christmas shopping, trying to hit my sales number, busy thinking about my future and dealing with disappointments, that I forgotten about the core of Christmas: 
God's love.

Thank goodness it's never too late to come back to what's most important. :) And on Christmas day's morning service, I just took the opportunity to soak in and soak up His love. And I was once again reminded of God's abundant love, grace and mercy. 

I know Christmas has always been a season of joy and celebration for many, but there are some of us who are actually dealing with disappointments, going through a storm, losing someone dear to us etc. And it's never easy dealing with all these when the rest of the world seems to be having the time of their lives celebrating and enjoying themselves. 
But Matthew 1:23 reminded me something very important: "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel, which means GOD WITH US". :)

Whatever you're going through, rain or shine... Remember, God is with us. You'll never be alone. And as we enter into a new year, keep your heads up. Have faith. Have hope. I know it's easier said than done. But sometimes, a little faith and hope is all you need to pull through. :) 

Love,

No comments: