Thursday, January 2, 2014

Favourite Christmas to New Year Moments

A picture speaks a thousand words. :) Here goes...

1. Planning & throwing my church's Children's Christmas Party
*A million thank you to everyone who made this party a success, especially Yi Lin, who is the backbone of the whole team. :) And may these children come to know the Lord at an early age. :)

2. Realizing how long we've been childhood best friends. "Best friends know how retarded each other are". I clearly know how retarded Woan Sein can be. HAHAHA.

3.  Captain Awesome's silly grin. =)

4. Laughing with my dad. :D

5. Coincidentally wearing a Question-and-Answer tshirt together with Captain Awesome. Haha. Funny moment when we realized it.

6. Christmas shopping for loved ones!!
[Thank you, love. :)]

[Nothing beats a classic wool blazer. ;)]

7. Seeing this Christmas tree made out of books. I was trying really hard not to be cheeky and pull out one of the books just to watch the whole thing collapse. 
*rubbing my palm together with cheeky grin*

8. Receiving a box of chocolate cake topped with fresh strawberries from XiuQi!! :)))

9. Singing karaoke with a bunch of drunk girls. Drink water also drunk... Lol.

10. Having breakfast and healthy, encouraging conversation with my soul mate, Mel. :) I personally think the conversation was wayyyyyy healthier to the soul than our breakfast. Heh.

The year has ended. Time to start a great new year. 
Dear Jesus, please guide my heart, my path and my ways. Amen!! :)

Love,

No comments: