Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, Super E!

"I am 16, going on 17... " - Sound of Music
Can't believe the last time I am "qualified" to sing this song was 10 years ago.
10 years?!?!?!?! asdfghjkl@#$%^&*()+-?! How can 10 years just pass by like that?!?!
How can?!?!

Haih.
"Yan sang yao gei tor gor sap nin?" They were right. How many 10 years does one have?
But thank God, I know I am making the most of my everyday. =)

So yes! My birthday.
People: "How does it feel turning 27?"
Me: "Depressing.".
HAHAHA.

Once again, I'm thankful for great people around me even as I face this depressing fact that I am getting further away from being 17. Lol. =) 
Shawn was in town during my birthday weekend. =) He wanted to bring me to some place nice and quiet, but there was just no time. It was floorball, floorball, floorball. 
Floorball on Saturday; floorball on Sunday. There goes my birthday. 
Haha. Kidding. But I really need to thank Shawn for patiently waiting for me the whole Saturday. I did make it up to him by bringing him to his favorite laksa lemak. Hehehe.
He helped coach SWAT during our Sunday training; and after that, the girls gave me a small surprise. Simple and sweet. =) Thank you Lala, Rachel, Sarah, Xiew Mei, Lyndee, Jasmine!!!

[I look super tired here. Heh.]
DID YOU SEE THE LITTLE HEART ON MY CAKE?!? =D
Shawn gave me a bottle of Versace perfume. =) After dating for 3 years, he still doesn't know that I am allergic to perfume. HAHAHAHA. Omg. Captain Awesome indeed. Lol.
But it's okay. =) I too gave him so many undersize tshirts for his birthday/anniversary that made him look soooo gay.
 [My very first bottle of perfume. So girly. HAHA. Thanks Hun.]
 [Even Fatty knows how to admire Versace perfume! ;)]

Then my dad belanja me Lok Lok in Butterworth right after training. Ate so much I had diarrhea the next day. Zzz. Lol. Still... THANK YOU DADDEEE!!!
So yes. This very much sums up my simple yet memorable birthday. =)
I am not getting older. I am just becoming a classic. Hehehe.

*Thank you Jesus, for seeing me through all these years. =)*

Love,

No comments: