Monday, February 24, 2014

Battle Scar

I don't know if it's just me being clumsy, stupid or am I really fearless when blocking shots during Floorball, I somehow get injured in the face pretty often. Heh. Got shot in the eye back in 2009 and had a bruised right eye (free eye shadow YAYYYY!!!), then this happened on Saturday...

Hahahahaha. Yes you are right. It is really painful. Especially the bruise. It's still swollen today. The cut is recovering well though. :)
Got shot in the eye, wear protective glasses. Got whack in the chin, how now..? Follow Petr Cech's style perhaps..? Hahahaha.

All for the love of Floorball. Problematic right knee; had some problems with my right foot too (something is very wrong with the tendons or ligaments there); busted right wrist etc. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. :/

Yours truly,

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh no!!! Not on the face again! Like a victim of domestic abuse...

How about a hockey goalie mask next time?