Friday, December 11, 2009

Injury

Had a game last night with ITE College East Singapore ladies' team. It started off pretty well in the first period but things got a little messy in the 2nd. As usual. We manage to put in 11 goals but careless enough to allow one into our net, making it 11-1 to us.
[ITE College & Penang Ladies' Team]

But it was a real good experience playing with the Penang girls once again after a long break. Compared to Sabah, the games in Penang are definitely faster and with more accuracy. Time to polish up myself. ><
Oh ya, kena shot in the eye during the game. Ouch. She (the opponent) was much taller and "wider". And I was stupid enough to block her shots without covering my face. That's why lah kena hit in the eye. ><"
[Free eye shadow for the next one week. Hahaha!]

I'm so sorry people. Was supposed to post this a week ago. Hehe. So by the time you see this, my eye should have fully recovered. =) So no worries.

2 comments:

Candlelyn said...

take care o~now ok already?

Eeleen said...

Haha. No worries. It's okay now. =) Like I've said. It looks like eye shadow now. =P