Thursday, December 17, 2009

Digital Camera

To those of you who don't know this, let me tell you.
I'm still using a 3.2 mega pixel digital camera.
Too shy to say it. Hehe. X)
I mean, who uses a 3.2 mp digital camera nowadays?? Even cellphone cameras today have higher pixels than my camera. Hahaha.

So I'm planning to get a new digital camera with my own blood & sweat. =) Well, not really rushing to get one; after all, my Nikon coolpix 3700's still working fine. =) But I've narrowed it down to either Olympus or Canon.
[Canon IXUS 95 IS]



[Canon IXUS 100 IS]

[Love the black!]


[All pictures taken from trustedreviews.com]
Any suggestions on Olympus? =)
Anyone wants to buy me the above as Christmas present?? Anyone?? =))) Hehe.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

hey Eeleen,

me no longer using my mum's Nikon coolpix 3700(cuz of the battery prob)..i bought my own canon ixus80is and it is quite good..i will definitely recommend Canon cuz the quality is better Olympus have a cheaper range but i;m not very sure bout the function..I hearts my Canon=)

Eeleen said...

AYEN!!! =) It was so so so so good to see you yesterday in Gurney. Hehe. =) And yea, I have my eyes on Canon too. Love the features and everything, but not the price. Hehe. Hope to see you again in Queens later. X) HUGGIES!!!

Char-chaR196 said...

eeleen dear, olympus is cheap all right, but its picture quality is not too good. not very long-lasting too (you know, my olympus died on me.. the exact model jenn has. and i'm still pissed over it) will recommend you canon or panasonic. i'm currently using panasonic lumix IS15. love the wide focus range. whatever your choice is, get a model with 'IS' in the model number.