Thursday, December 10, 2009

KL short trip

It was totally random. Discussed about it a day earlier, pack my bags that morning itself, and off we went, to Malaysia's busiest city. =)
Didn't do much there though. Visited relatives, took my first KTM ride to Mid Valley, did some shopping (which I bought nothing), but ATE ALOT!! X)

Intersting things about this trip:
1. Stopped at Tapah rest station, and guess what??
They have Dunkin Donuts!! We don't even have it in Penang but there's one at a rest stop!!><" So being a big fan of Dunkin/donuts...
[Taaaaaadaaaaaaa!!!!!!]

[Cute hor the box??]


2. Had a feeling I would meet somebody on the KTM; and true enough, I met a senior I haven't seen since high school!! Hahaha. Deja Vu. Ooooh. Creepy.

3. Had dinner with my aunt and her family at De Foodland, a famous seafood restaurant at Bandar Sri Menjalara. Two thumbs up for their dishes. Totally yummy!! =) I ate so much crabs, & accidentally cut my thumb! =( Consequences of being tam chiak! X)
[Sweet & sour crab]

[Fried butter crab]

[Ginger, yellow wine crab..something like that. Hehe.]


Oh ya, not forgetting the finger-licking-good chicken wings and meat balls from IKEA! Yum...! We were too hungry that time so before I could take a picture of everything it's already gone. So, this is part of the leftovers. =P
[Mr. Barbarian Version 2.0]

By the way, love the Christmas tree in Mid Valley. So tall, so pretty. =)

People who made this trip so freaking awesome:
[Mommy, Daddy & Weijin who's not in this pic. Hehe.]

Love you guys!! =)

4 comments:

XiuQi said...

owh, eu are a big fan of dunkin...wan me to bring eu a box of it when im back nx time? haha =P

Eeleen said...

WANT!!! =))) Hehe. Thank you xiu qi!!! =))) I like the one with blueberry filling wan.=P

XiuQi said...

seriously eu want? cz thr's a dunkin at pudu raya terminal too... i can actually get it for eu b4 taking my bus back...haha (=

Eeleen said...

Haha. I'm joking la. Paiseh saja. =))) But if I really want I'll ask for your help to buy for me okay? =) Thanks babe.