Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Chungping

It was a very special weekend for both Matthew & Madalen 'cause they're finally married!! =) I was very excited too 'cause it was my first time being invited personally by the couple and not tag along with my parents to friends' and relatives' wedding. You know what I mean. Haha. X) And to see two floorballers get married, how awesome is that? =)

And as promised, here are some pictures of Matthew & Madalen's beautiful church wedding & dinner. =)
Church wedding
[Matthew & Madalen]

[Madalen & Luciana the bridesmaid]

[Walking down the aisle]

[Matthew saying "I do" =)]

[A picture with the beautiful floorballers =)]

[Cake cutting ceremony]

[Me with the bride & friends]

[And this is Coach Shawn & Leonard putting up a drama XP]

Wedding dinner
[This is us doing an entrance dance to Chris Brown's Forever, with Mat & Mad entering last. Was really nervous in the beginning with all the eyes staring. But it was really fun. Hehe.]

[The wedded couple]

[Their first bridal waltz. Was so so so sweet!!]

[See what I mean? =)]

[Yummyyyyyy!!!]

[Yours truly]

[Ooooohhhh...the kissing game!]

[Nomads Floorball Club. For the first time, no one's sweaty & yucky, & no one's wearing green!]

[Hmmm...when's our turn to walk down the aisle? Hahahahahaha.]

[Shania & Jenn. So cute hor? =)]

[Us dancing Pocho-pocho! Fun!]

[A photo with the newly weds]

I'm not sure if you've attended enough weddings to compare the atmosphere but it's usually those couples who are really in love that their weddings are most enjoyable. And this is definitely one of those. =)
Congratulations, Matthew & Madalen! =)

9 comments:

Jen said...

Lol. Lulu's wearing green lah my dear.. =P But you're right, no one's sweaty, and everyone's so handsome/pretty! =D

mie said...

hey hey... it's the 1st time i saw u in dress, except for sch uniform, u knw wat i mean rite... n it's so sweet... shud wear dress more often k... so beautiful... ehhehehe

Eeleen said...

Jen: Oh ya hor!!! Lulu's wearing green. OOOPSS!! okay okay...It should be, no one's wearing bright apple green Nomads jersey!!=) Yay! X)

Jamie: Hehe. Thank you very much Jamie. I'll consider what you said. Wakakakaka!! =)

skyofwishes said...

hihi, eeleen leng lui...hahahaha
nice to see u wearing dress ah...me also first time seeing u wearing dress after 3 years knowing u in ums, haha.
could see u all really enjoy during the wedding night...really want to see how u do ur entrance dance...got video recording? haha...
the floorball couple is so sweet lah during they dance the waltz...woo...

Eeleen said...

Once I get the video I'll let you know kay? Hehe. =) But all I did was lame, crappy moves. Hahahaha. Paiseh saja...><"

lala said...

you are seriously gona put up the video??!!!! let me see first.. so i could filter some parts.. HAHA

大p said...

my god my god!! what should i call you after seeing your lady look!! haha.. so preety.. =)

XiuQi said...

eu just look great in the tube dress...eu should seriously consider wearing dress more often! =))

Eeleen said...

Thank you for the compliments, girls. =))) Hehe. And it would be great if you people would sponsor me with more cash so I can buy more dresses lo. =P Hahahaha.