Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Monopoly

Played Monopoly with friends 2 days before I came back to Penang. =)

And guess what??
.................
I bankrupted all of them, swallowed their assets bit by bit, "killing them slowly"!! Wakakakakakakaka!!!
And one of them was even my class's top three students! *Proud* XP
Sorry Lai Yee. Had to show off abit. ;P
[Player 4 = Yours truly]

[The girls I "defeated": KarWai, Jenn, myself & LaiYee]

Haha. Not bad for a person who hasn't touched Monopoly for a decade. =)
Thinking of it, I'm gonna go take out my old, classic Monopoly to see how thick the dust on it is. XP

3 comments:

Jen said...

wei.... I helped u to win k... If it wasn't because I let u buy the orange property... =P Hahahaha.. Joking, joking.

But yup, it was a great game! First time I ever finished Monopoly! =)

skyofwishes said...

ya, all of us helped u win lah...we let u buy the orange property under it sold price oh...
but really a great game too, play monopoly with friends really fun lah...although it sometimes considered a boring game too...haha

Eeleen said...

wei wei wei...though you girls helped me in the beginning but without my own skills and brains, I wouldn't have won too anyway, right? Wakakakakaka!! So let me show off a bit ma..aiyo..XP Hahaha. And yes!! It was totally fun playing with you girls. I just LOVE clicking the "role dice" button. =)))