Saturday, February 15, 2014

WWJD

I've had quite a few of these wrist bands which has "WWJD" printed on it, since long long time ago. It's a short for What Would Jesus Do? And to be honest, I've never given much thought about it. It has always been just a cool wrist band to me until it hit me recently.
What would Jesus do? This is basically the one question you and I have to ask ourselves when we come across difficulties/dilemmas/decisions to be made. 
Had a fight with your parents?
You were asked to receive a bribe and get things approved?
Find it hard to forgive something your bf/gf/spouse/best friend did?
Don't know whether to eat chicken wings or chicken drumstick?
In a dilemma? Lack courage? Angry at someone?

All you need to do is ask this question: WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? 
And I am 108% sure you'd know what to do. :)

Love,

No comments: