Sunday, February 9, 2014

Can Or Not...

Hello there! :) It's been a month. I've been busy. Really really busy. :) Work mostly. I usually set New Year Resolutions but since the new year until now, I didn't really have time to think it through. Heh. Perhaps I should. And instead of making 30 resolutions, I should just focus on 10-15, and make it happen. :)

But as I plan ahead and think of all the things I need to do in 2014, I can't help but feel stressed.

Here's a list of things I need to do/manage within the first half year of 2014:
1. Sales sales sales. Almost got a heart attack when I saw my annual sales target.
2. Penang Women's Floorball League is starting this Saturday.
3. Penang Triathlon (23rd March 2014). Olympic distance 1.5+40+10. Kill me already.
4. Future planning. It's a mixed feeling of fear and excitement.
5. Bring my floorball girls down to Singapore for tournament/ friendly.
6. Prepare the ladies state team for Merdeka Cup.

6 is enough for now. Wanna cry liao. Hahaha. I don't dread all the above. In fact, I'm really excited about all of them. But there's always this slight doubt and fear bah. It makes me wonder if I really can handle all these. #gottahavefaith :)

Turning 27 in a month's time. :( Don't want can ah...? Don't want.

No comments: