Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blogging & Me

I used to wonder why people spend time blogging - putting up pictures, writing 'long-winded' stories. I just don't understand. But i think i do now.
Because people too free ma!!! Hahahaha!!!

Okay, okay. I'm just kidding. =) I guess sometimes, thoughts need to be heard; opinions need to be supported; stress need to be released, pictures need to be seen, and people need to be noticed. And I absolutely agree with all that.

So, here I am, blogging for the very first time. I'm not a poet, nor a writer. My English is not superb, and I would probably write more crap than sense. But I mean, who cares right? It's my blog and I can do anything I want with it! Hehehe. ;)
Gotta get ready for church now. Will update you on your author in the next post. =) xoxo.

No comments: