Tuesday, March 24, 2009

updates...

sorreeeeee that I haven't been spending much time updating, especially ever since I 'abandoned' my friendster and facebook. no time maaa... very busy kayyyyy...=(
especially to my friends back in Penang. They said ever since i went to Sabah i kinda like "poooooooof"!!!!!!!!! dissapeared from the surface of the earth. I'm really sorry...
but here's a flashback on what has been keeping me so busy here in Sabah.
Let's start from the very last day of 2008, which is also the first day coming back to Sabah after my 5 weeks holiday...

# 31.12.2008

Had my first car accident. *oooppsss*

Got "sandwiched" between a taxi and a Toyota Premacy. Look at my viva's broken "ass"...=(
but thank God everything's ok now.=)

# January 2009

Dad, mom & weijin followed me back to Sabah.

We took a boat to Manukan island. =)


brother and i went snokeling. haha! and here comes the fishiesssssss...


taaaa daaa!!!!!!!!! pretty fishies... =)
they were all around us when we were in the water. I bet they came so close to us because they thought my brother's leg hair were cacinggggs!!! *yuck* :P


Pesta Angpau 2009

Well, i'm a lil tiny in this pic: pink t with a white hat.
standing at the left of the stage (from audiences' view).
& yup, i sang again. As usual. =)


and saw Karen Kong face to face at backstage. Really pretty & cute.
She was wearing pink too!!=D
Got the chance to shake her hand. *Proud*

# February 2009
Went back home to Penang

Celebrated CNY with family and relatives.
lou ar!!!!!!!

Came back to Sabah after CNY hols
Had 6 midterm papers...at the end of it, this is what I became...


# March 2009

Celebrated my 22nd birthday

my birthday cake. special le....haha.:)


friends belanja-ed sushi king. *yummy*
from left (anti-clockwise): zhini, juling, becky, yifui, jenn, me and kelyn =) thanks girls...
They were pretty drunk after few cups of ocha. I wonder why......haha.


me & becky. trying so hard to be cool...-.-" so did jenn...(but i think she looked more like hak mui guai - black rose) hahahaha!!!

UMS Fencing Open Championship

Organized our 7th Fencing Open. Was a success. Thanks guys...for all the hard work.


Seow Wee against USM fencer
& the winner goes to........SEOW WEE from UMS!!!=)

And as for the rest of those not-so-fun times, i was nearly drowned by stupid reports, assignments, homework, tutorials, labworks...the list goes on...

In microbiology lab

Well, at least i looked professional. =)

In preservation lab

Making lekor. Eh...you think easy ar...susah nak buat tau..:P

Performing for other celebrations

Getting ready for performance at backstage.
Lesson learned: Never sing a song which language you are not familiar with. =P

Eat, eat, eat!!!

There's a reason why I'm growing horizontally...hehe. =)

That's all for now dudes!=) Will post more when I have the time. Goodnight!!!

No comments: