Monday, April 6, 2009

it was just another saturday evening...

both Jenn and I were like: "Eh...what to eat ha?very sien laaaa...everyday eat same thing. *Sigh*"
Then suddenly...Tinkkkkkk!!!! (light bulb appears right on top of my head)
Me: "Let's try spaghetti with mushroom soup, add some onions, carrots, garlic and sausages!"
Jenn: "You sure or not? Later I lao sai how?
Me: "Can wan la... don't worry. Trust me." (hehe.;P)
And i guess i was convincing enough when i said "Trust me". So we went on cooking.
..........
After 30 minutes...
Me: "Eh Jenn, why the water still cannot boil wan?"
Jenn: "Eikkkk. Dono ar...(scratch head) but we switch on the rice cooker half an hour ago dee."
Me: "Hmmm...weird."
So i checked up and down. Then suddenly...
Me: "Apalahhhhhhhhhh... We didn't even push the button down, how to boil?!?!?"
So we both went... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Ooops. My stomach made noise. =)
So we went on cooking.
..........
After 1 hour...
Spaghetti's done and started mushroom soup. Dumped in all the other ingredients after few minutes.
..........
After 1 hour and 15 minutes...
Finally......

Jenn's portion


Mine. =) that's why i'm getting fatter. =(

Well, it was really nice. Though it didn't look too appetizing in the pic. Hehe. But most important of all, Jenn didn't lao sai, & we're still alive!!!
Last but not least. thanking you mommy. =) For suggesting this recipe to me a month ago. Love you so much!=)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hahaha! Can't believe I didn't turn the rice cooker on. -_-"
I feel like eating spaghetti every time i look at your blog....