Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A love letter...

Dearest,
Hi there my love. It's been a while. How have you been? Well, I'm doing fine... Except for the times when i miss you.
Sometimes thoughts of you would flow in so heavily that it drowns me. And those are the moments which i wish i had never let you go.
Still remember the first time i held your hand? You were so nervous that your hands were sweating. But it did not stop me from wanting to hold them in mine whenever I get the chance. I still remember myself telling you how perfectly our fingers fit into each others'. It was a wonderful feeling.
And remember how we used to talk on the phone for such long hours that even when our ears were burning and our lips were tired of smiling but still we refuse to hang up? And we would go "You hang up first." "No, you hang up first." And it goes on until we really need to go.
It was just like yesterday when you were still mine. We would share everything together, from our likes and dislikes, the laughter, tears, food, movies, and even the slightest things like the weather.

I miss you my love. I still keep your letters. I still listen to the CD you made for me. Whenever i drive pass your place I wish you were somehow looking out the window. And the smell of your hair and skin still lingers...
I know I can't turn back time. But this very moment, I just thought you should know that i really, really miss you.
And you'll always be special to me.

Love,
Me
I wish you were here to see this.



1 comment:

Shirleypurple said...

awh so sweet... haha.. those are beautiful memories right? hehe