Wednesday, April 1, 2009

it's April Fool's day...=)

and i can't believe myself that i didn't fooled anyone. but i guess April fool's for kids huh...and i'm no longer one.=( so all ya kids out there, make sure you have lots of fun playing pranks on people (and i mean nice pranks la, don't be so naughty) before you grow up!:)
And it's ah pi's birthday today! so...happy birthday girl...=) have a wonderful and blessed birthday ya...
It's amazing how time flies. March is over. Another 9 months left before 2009 ends. Another 2 weeks before my final exams. Another 5 weeks before i go back to Penang!!! Yeah yeah yeah!!!=) haha. And most important of all, another 6 days to my hero's birthday.=)
Bought daddy a card and a nice bookmark (since that's the only thing i can send back with a 30 cents stamp). hehe. It's really nothing much but i really hope he'll like it.=)


The hero and the zero. =)

I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Gonna get lunch now.

Me: (Looking at the menu) Chicken chop - RM10, cheese baked lobster - RM55, pepperoni and cheese pizza - RM27, double cheeseburger - RM7, chocolate malt bubble milk tea - RM3.50 (cheapest) and the list goes on...
Waitress: (being annoyed waiting for me) So what do you want?
Me: (Looking into my wallet and whispering to myself) ooopss... i only have RM3.50. Drinking chocolate malt won't sustain me for the day.
So i stood up. Closed the menu, and walked out of the shop and into my favorite 3-dishes and rice-shop - all for only RM3.50!!!=)
I bet the waitress must be "cursing" me. Oooooopss. =)

1 comment:

SwingC said...

Happy belated April Fool!!
I fooled my friends so badly...hahaha
i think i'm still a kid!=P

swing