Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lend me your ears

[1] There's something I wanna say to you. Read it at [5].
[2] Still couldn't guess what I wanted to tell you? Just go to [9] to find out.
[3] Read [7] if you really, really wanna know what is it.
[4] I know you're losing your patience but if I mean something to you, read [6].
[5] But first you gotta read number [11].
[6] Thanks for letting me know that I'm important in your life, try reading [10].
[7] Go to [12]. It's written there.
[8] I'm sorry but please be a little patient? You're almost there. It's at [3].
[9] It was supposed to be written here. Hmmm. Try [4] instead. I'm very sure it's there.
[10] I love you darling. That's what I wanted to tell you all these while.
[11] I know..I know..you're so impatient to know what it is right? Haha. Read [8].
[12] This is not what I wanted to tell you, it's at [2].

4 comments:

Yau Yau said...

Lol! =) Did u think about this urself or u copy pasted it somewhere?? :P

Haha. After reading the final sentence, i feel....er, touched? Lol. All my patience goes into that penultimate sentence. :)

skyofwishes said...

ya, =)

Eeleen said...

*Yau Yau* I didn't came up with the idea. I saw it long long time ago. But I suddenly thought of it and decided to tell someone that really mattered to me how I feel in a cheeky way, so I wrote those. But the sentences are not copied. I wrote them on my own. =) Heheeeeeee.

*KarYee* Ms. Chan, why you drop by here and smile?? Haha. Diabetic leh? I also cannot tahan myself so sweet. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. *Pengsan*

*LaiYee* Why you comment "ya"? Hahaha!! =)

Yau Yau said...

Haha. I can feel the sweeteness that you have for that 'someone' that really mattered to you. Haha. I hope he gets to see this. And oh my, you're really cheeky. haha.

*fainted*

lol!