Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog comes to life!!

I know.. I know.. it's been a long while. =)
Let me see, 4 months?? No wonder I see spiderwebs all over my blog. HAHA. =)
I really miss blogging though. I've been too caught up with so many things that I totally neglected it. And guess what? I'm actually doing this in the midst of my exam period. Hehe.
Just sat for two major papers yesterday, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. Imagine that. =/ Didn't do too well though. Sigh..
But well, exams are about giving your best and leaving the rest to God. Because He knows your effort. =) CK told me that.

Alright..a little update about myself. =)
1. I'm still in KK, Sabah. The most beautiful place ever. Especially if you love beaches and chops (Lamb chop, chicken chop, pork chop, cat chop..Oooops. Hehe. No cats. No cats.)
[See what I mean. Clear water. Blue sky. Sandy beaches. Paradise.]

Picture curi-ed from KarYee. =P

2. Still crazy over floorball. It is off season currently. We just finished our Nomad League as 1st runner ups. But I believe Nomad will keep on fighting and gold shall be ours next year. =)
So since it's off season, Coach Shawn has been treating us with very NICE killers every week. I had to walk like a penguin every time training ends. I call them tofu legs now. =)
[Nomad with their titanium medals]


3. My house has a new cat! Pretty cute. We all thought it was a she but it was actually a he. Now I know why it likes me so much. =P


4. I've been using alot of "LOL" lately instead of my usual "Hahahaha". What's happening to me. =]

5. Did my performance for the very last time in university. I am very sure it's the last time. And it was great. =) Ahhh..memories.
[That's me. The glowing one. LOL. See see. The LOL again. & not forgetting, Kevin. My duet partner.]

[Kevin got me this as an appreciation gift. Thank you Kevin. =)
The last time someone gave me flowers was on Mother's Day. -.-" I really wonder what that person was thinking.]


6. And finally somebody came all the way down from Penang just to see me which is a lie. She's here for the beach only. =D Heheeee. It was nice to have a chance to show KarYee around beautiful KK. More pictures in the next post. =)

That's it for now I guess. =) Wonder if anyone's gonna read this. Hmmm. After all, it's been such a long time. =]

9 comments:

Yau Yau said...

Well. You have your first reader here. lol. ya, what's with ur LOLs nowadays. haha. receiving flowers on mother's day? now that's what i call cute and adorable. haha.
and finally, it's finally ur final performance in UMS. feel honoured to be part of it. :) i know i have been saying this, but i have to say this again; YOU'RE AWESOME! :)
keep the blog going. you're an inspirer. :)

Eeleen said...

Thank you Yau Yau. I'll always remember the Yau Yau band. So cute!!! =) Hahahahaha.
Yau Yau band..Yau Yau band..=)

skyofwishes said...

no wonder u got a email call chop chop lah, bcoz u like to eat chop.
cat chop? beware later animal anti-abuse association come to find u, haha.
thats the new cat that made ur heart: marshmallow? lol
and uiyoh, got ppl give flower oh, uh hemm... :P

Yau Yau said...

Haha. Yau Yau Band! :) doink. i think it will be the first band which gets popular not because of the good songs that the little YauYaus going to sing or play, but because of the cuteness of the name. lol. and of course, the hotness of the band founder. hahahahaha. And the dream goes on.... :P

Eeleen said...

*Laiyee* I get flowers all the time. That's what happens when you're a famous rockstar. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =D *shy*
LOL.

*Yau Yau* "Hotness of the band founder"..it is indeed true when you said the dream goes on. =P

Yau Yau said...

Ouch. I am er... speechless? :P

wait til you get a message from me later..

Yeah, yeah, i'll let you win this time around since you're the 'rockstar' now. :P
wait til the little YauYaus became a reality, they will definitely eclipse you. :P

and by that time, every single dream will come true.. including the 'hotness' part. lol

Reubz said...

Totally agree with you that Sabah is the most beautiful place ever! Going back there end of this month for a week and just booked my tix to go there next year July! I'm such a Sabahan now!

Eeleen said...

*Reubz* Haha..why come back so often? =) Miss this place leh? =)

Reubz said...

Haha... Very much!! Glad to see you're enjoying yourself there too.