Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This little light of mine

I'm gonna let it shine. =)

Christmas is just a month away and we've already started singing Christmas carol in church last Sunday! =) Ahhhh. How I love Christmas. But many times, how many of us really remember the true meaning of Christmas?

I remember performing this song when I was a little girl. A song taught by my late music teacher. I really regretted not visiting her when I was back in Penang for my internship and now that she's gone.. but I'll always remember this song:

Christmas is the time
Christmas is the time
Christmas is the time to love

Christmas is the time
Christmas is the time
Christmas is the time to love

We often start to worry, & people get upset
If things don't go all right on Christmas Day
But what we should remember
In all the push and shove
Christmas is the time to love

Maybe things don't sound right
Or look the way they should
And maybe they're not perfectly in tune
It really doesn't matter
Let's keep our eyes above
For Christmas is a time to love =)

If you were to give Jesus a gift this Christmas, what would it be?
I wonder. =)

4 comments:

Yau Yau said...

Hey Eeleen. I love this song too. We have been singing it recently in children church and we will be singing it again during our big Christmas Party on the 18th! Everything is gearing up for Christmas and I am feeling the heat!

True what you have said, if we are living at Jesus' time, what would we give Jesus. I think nothing can ever match what He has given to us.

We love because He first loved us. :)

I'll put it this way, We give, because He first gave it to us. :)

have a good Christmas countdown eeleen. how i wish u will be here for Christmas. :)

Yau Yau said...

Talk about shining, this song is COOL! if u love something differnt and extreme in music. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rIz7hO0-oA&feature=related

Eeleen said...

Some part of me wish that I could stay in KK for Christmas too. =) But then, my church has plans that require me to go back home. And there are those that I really miss back home. So I have to go back. =)

And I'm waiting for the video to load right now. =)

Yau Yau said...

Haha. Hope you have watched the video link I've shown to you. I bet you must be entertained. :P

Well, I totally understand. That's just a small wish from the shallow part of my heart. :P

And i'm sure nothing beats the feeling of going home especially for Christmas when you can really spend time with the people that you love and care the most. Who knows, one day in the future, ur work requires u to be in KK for Christmas, you're always welcomed to be my Christmas guest.

:)

*counting down to Christmas....*