Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another Great Chapter Has Ended

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL 2011 GRADUATES OF UMS!! :)
I was back in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah the past weekend for my convocation. :)
It was really great to see my friends again after 6 months. Yes, my convocation is 6 months after my final examinations. Long overdue. Haha!

I had fun. :) The ceremony was well organized; the orchestra/band played incredibly well; and the automated name-calling machine pronounced my name correctly!! :) Heheheheeeee.
Didn't know UMS would actually use such a cool system. :P
And it was also very nice to be able to catch up with my friends. Some are working, some stopped working (a little too soon don't you think. LOL), some changed a 2nd job (just like me), some haven't start working, and some doing their Masters. :) All the best peeps!! Will keep you guys in my prayers. 

[The bestie and also the pain in my arse for the past 4 years. Haha!]
[Lala kept her promise and came together with Ee Hong. Thank you girls..:)]
[Hui San and I :)]
[Before the ceremony: zhinieeleenjenniferhueyyiyifuijulingkelyn :D]
[Thank you so much for everything xiao zhu..thank you for being there for me always..]
[Love the heart shape balloons!! Okay..I'm a sucker for balloons. Teeheehee.]
[Little miss pretty and myself]
[Taaadaaaa!!! Our first class student!! Laiyee..I'm so proud of you. Really. :)]
[Forever Friends Graduation bear from hun :)]
:)
[This is the very precious picture of me with Dee and Mee. I was stupid enough to not take more pictures with them. Degree graduate konon. -___-"]
Dee & Mee, thank you so much for everything. Thank you for your love and support while I was away from home for studies for the past 4 years. People and friends come and go, but for all these years you've always been there. So thank you. Love you guys so much!! :) And I hope you're proud of me.

6 comments:

skyofwishes said...

haha, thanks for being there during our 4 years study in UMS, miss you so much.

Eeleen said...

Thanks to you too Laiyee. :) Thank you for giving me free lessons so many times..wouldn't have done it without you. I will always remember how we used to laugh at Datin's outrageous statements. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

skyofwishes said...

haha, i also forgot what free lesson i gave you. but ya, datin statement that i most remember is "anything want to share with me" when she heard our class noisy. haha.

VINZ said...

start to miss you all ady =s

ant cool said...

Congratulation, my dear! So proud of you. Hugs

Eeleen said...

Thank you Ant Cool..haha!! :)
Haven't heard that name for a very long while..:) Hugs..