Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Turbulence

I fly pretty often these few years due to studying in Sabah, and have encountered a few turbulence once in a while. But never have I once experience a ride as bumpy as the one I had few days ago!! Darn scary!! :(
I felt as if my guts and heart was going to come out from my stomach when the plane dropped several times. Read again carefully: DROPPED SEVERAL TIMES. Not one, not two. SEVERAL.

I held on to the seat handle so tightly, while my mom grabbed Dee's hand.
The worse part is listening to the captain say: "There will be a few turbulence along the way." Ughhh. But I know it's unavoidable. According to the flight captain, it is due to the monsoon season that causes strong winds and thick clouds over South China Sea. I bet he tried his best to avoid the clouds but it still happened laa. :]

When we touched down and came out from the plane, my mom told me that she thought it's time for her to go to heaven. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
And she said she'd be closer to heaven if anything were to happen to the plane. BUT THEN, she forgotten that if anything were to happen to the plane during the turbulence, the plane will still have to hit the ground before everyone dies. Right?? LOL.
Sometimes Mee says the funniest things. :)

Though I don't know when my Father in Heaven is gonna bring me home, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't my time yet during that turbulence. :) 'Cause I believe God put us on earth for a purpose, and I'm still searching and living that purpose. And even if He does bring me home, I will gladly follow.
[LOL]
[I hope this is not what the pilot did to us. Haha..:D]
So, to those who are flying over the South China Sea route, just be prepared for a bumpy ride and know that it's all in control by the pilots. :) Happy flying!!

1 comment:

Mass Messenger said...

Appreciate your blog post