Monday, August 6, 2012

Busy Busy Busy = Sick

Suddenly feel like 24 hours is just not enough. But I'm very sure even if God gives me 36 hours a day I'd still be complaining that it ain't enough. HAHA. :) So I guess it still boils down to proper time management.

Haven't been feeling well for the past few days. Thanks to the horrible hazy weather, caused by the peat forest burning in Sumatra. Sigh. It hits Malaysia every year without failure. Why can't they think of a better way to clear their forest instead of burning it?!?! I know it's cheap and easy to burn, but they gotta think for those who suffer from asthma or those who have weak respiratory system maaaaaa...pffft. :(
But anyhow, I'm getting better dy. Can take on a tiger dy. :P Hehe.

I've officially signed up for Penang Bridge Internation Marathon. Half marathon. *Dreads*
I LOVEEEEEE running. But to be honest, when it comes to a distance of 21km...it just spells...
SH*T. 
Haha. Well, what's done is done. Hope my legs won't cramped half way like it did last year. And maybe, if my body allows it, I'll try 42km next year. ;)

As for now, I've gotta concentrate on my floorball. At least until after Merdeka cup. 
Then after that, I'm gonna save this beauty from the GIANT Bike store and hit the road with it and run away together to some paradise...

...and then ride home safely each time. I hope. :)
Gonna go for a run now. Adios peeps! 



1 comment: